In most cases, we are available to handle your pest control problems within 24 hours. Our company understands that pests are a concern for the safety and well being of you and those around you, as well as your property and grounds. It’s our goal to help you address these concerns ASAP.
Most of the time, pests come inside searching for food and shelter. If you can deprive them of these two things, you can prevent most pest infestations.
Keeping them out
- Seal cracks and crevices where pests can get into your home.
- Get rid of stacks of newspaper, papers, bags, and cardboard boxes that make good homes for pests.
- Keep soil levels low around the home’s perimeter.
- Keep wood piles and debris away from the exterior of the home.
Keeping them hungry
- Keep a tight lid on trash cans and empty them often.
- Store food in tightly sealed containers.
- Wipe up spills and crumbs right away.
- Clean your dirty dishes right after eating.
Termites often hide underground, or within the walls. Still, there are a few telltale signs of a termite infestation that we look for around the property:
- Mud tubes built for traveling above ground.
- Damaged or hollow-sounding wood.
- Pinholes in drywall or wallpaper.
- Small piles of sawdust.
- Piles of small wings.
- Other specific termite indicators.