You work hard to maintain a healthy lawn. The last thing you need is lawn pests to come and make themselves at home. Don’t let it happen to your lawn. Trust Watson Pest Management — El Paso’s expert for 35 years for pest control and lawn care.
Our experienced technicians will inspect your lawn, determine the type of pests you’re dealing with, and provide effective lawn pest treatment that won’t sting your wallet. We offer friendly service, fair prices, and solutions that work!
Need an Estimate for Lawn Insect Control?
The Importance of Lawn Pest Control
Many lawn insects that cause serious damage are resistant to common pesticides. That’s why it’s important to work with a company that has experience. At Watson, we know how to deal with lawn insects and lawn pests of all kinds. We use cutting edge treatments that get rid of the problem – and once they’re gone, we work with you to create a plan so they don’t come back.
Common Types of Lawn Pests in El Paso
Want to know what’s infesting your lawn? Here are some of the most common types of lawn pests in El Paso:
- Grubs: Wilted grass blades are an early warning sign of grubs, and as they continue to damage your lawn, you’ll start to notice brown patches and dead grass.
- Chinch bugs: Sap-sucking pests that feed on grass blades, chinch bugs produce a coagulant that causes grass to stop absorbing water, causing it to eventually die.
- Sod webworms: Eating grass at night and hiding during the day, sod webworms will leave brown patches in your grass and tunnels at turf level.
- Armyworm: Typically active in the early morning, at night, or in the evening, Armyworms eat grass blades and even entire stems. As they consume grass, they create circular bare spots.
- Cutworm: Feeding nocturnally, cutworms bite grass stems until they completely break off. Damage leads to eventual dead spots in your lawn.
Effective Lawn Insect Control
Damage from lawn insects often goes unnoticed until it’s too late. Fortunately, a lawn care expert from Watson Pest Management can quickly inspect your lawn and let you know if there are any issues.
If there are, we’ll recommend a course of treatment with safe and environmentally friendly solutions so you and your family can get back to enjoying your outdoor space as soon as possible!
Call us today to hear more about our lawn insect control services.Back to Lawn Care