Pantry Pest Control
Your Local Pantry Pest Control Experts
Serving El Paso | Anthony | Canutillo | Santa TeresaPantry pests (also sometimes called “pantry beetles” or “pantry moths”, depending on the species) won’t bite. They are nonetheless one of the most frustrating pest problems to have on your property. “Pantry pest” is a term for any type of insect that infests grains and stored food products. They can be a very unpleasant discovery for homeowners looking for ingredients, or business owners in the food service sector. Watson Pest Management provides safe and effective pantry pest control services to homes and businesses throughout the El Paso area.
Common Pantry Pests in El Paso
Pantry Pest Control Solutions
Getting rid of pantry pests isn’t always simple. Even if you throw out the infested food, they can stay hidden in your pantry and eventually return. But when you work with an experienced pantry pest control expert, you can be sure they won’t. At Watson Pest Management, we know how to clean up your pantry pest problem quickly and effectively. That means no more pests, and nothing for you to worry about.
Need an Estimate for Pantry Pest Control?
Pantry Pest Exterminators for YOUR HOME
How Do You Get Rid of Pantry Pests?
If you’ve noticed tiny pests in your flour or other dry goods, don’t panic. It’s actually a very treatable problem and the pantry pest extermination pros at Watson Pest Management are here to help.
To get rid of pantry pests, start by removing all infested items from the affected cupboard or pantry. Quickly dispose of them in a secure manner. Thoroughly clean your pantry before returning any items.
Pantry pests may be a nuisance, but they thankfully are not dangerous and will not bite you or your family. If you need assistance with a pantry beetle problem, the pantry pest control experts at Watson Pest Management can help—give us a call today!
Pantry Pest Prevention for YOUR BUSINESS
Can You Prevent Pantry Pests Naturally?
- Check your groceries: Check packaging for signs of damage at the store, and again before you stock your pantry.
- Ward off pantry pests with bay leaves: Place a bay leaf inside canisters containing dry goods like flour or rice – many pantry beetles are repelled by them.
- Use airtight containers: Always store food and baking ingredients securely, ideally in airtight containers.
- Look at expiration dates: If ingredients have been in the pantry for a year or two and they’re past their expiration dates, toss them out!
- Properly store seasonal items: If you don’t anticipate using an ingredient anytime soon, make sure it’s stored in an airtight container – and if you have somewhere else to store it besides the pantry, consider doing that.
Need Help With Pantry Pest Removal?
Watson Pest Management Reviews
– Kelly B.