How fast can you help us with our pest problems?
In most cases, we are available for your pest control problems within 24 hours. Our company understands that pests are a concern for the safety and well being of you and those around you, as well as your property and grounds. It’s our goal to help you address these concerns ASAP.
How can I prevent pests from entering my home?
Keeping them homeless
- Seal cracks and crevices where pests can get into your home.
- Get rid of stacks of newspaper, papers, bags, and cardboard boxes that make good homes for pests.
- Keep soil levels low around the home’s perimeter.
- Keep wood piles and debris away from the exterior of the home.
Keeping them hungry
- Keep a tight lid on trash cans and empty them often.
- Store food in tightly sealed containers.
- Wipe up spills and crumbs right away.
- Clean your dirty dishes right after eating.
What are some of the things you look for during a termite inspection?
Some of the things we look for:
- Mud tubes built for traveling above ground.
- Damaged or hollow-sounding wood.
- Pinholes in drywall or wallpaper.
- Small piles of sawdust.
- Piles of small wings.
- Other specific termite indicators.